Step back

In everyday life, it's so easy to find yourself lost among routine. Most of the time, we don't even realise we are doing it. Matters that once would've been so small, can turn into something that is life and death within a matter of moments.

It's always important to look at the bigger picture. I always used to get caught up in my education; getting so stressed until it made me ill. I used to get to a point where I thought of it as a life or death situation. As I've gotten older however, I've become more relaxed in that aspect and understood that there is much more to life and there are more options too. If I took a step back from the situation, I could've realised that there is much more to life. And this is the case. There is much more to life, and it's important to notice it. Too often we get swallowed by the pressure of everyday life and often forget ourselves, our friends and our family; what really is important. By taking a step back we are reducing the size of the problem, into something which is more realistic. 

Remember to look at the world from the outside in, rather than the inside out!

Best Wishes,
Amy Xx