|Me; Relief From Anxiety.|
1. Always be yourself. It sounds so cliche but there isn't anything more true. Yes, you may get stick for it, but persevere. It's definitely worth the time. Don't worry about what others think of you.
2. Don't give in to peer pressure. I know it can be extremely hard. But, at the end of the day you will be doing what you want to do with your life instead of spending it living other peoples'. Anyway, a friend isn't a friend if they're making you do things you don't want to do.
3. Family is extremely important. Always make time for them.
4. Some friends will come and go, but there will be those special few that you must hold on to.
5. Love can be beautiful, but it may not last. Don't let it consume you to the point that you cut out everything else in your life. You'll regret it later.
6. Education is the basis of all things. Work hard and you will reap the rewards. I know you may not want to do that homework or revise for the test, but I promise in the end it will pay off. And whether you like it or not, teachers will impact on you for the rest of your days.
7. On the other hand, don't let school consume you. Unfortunately, the government puts a lot of pressure on schools and thus on pupils to do well. Try not become too overwhelmed. Remember your goals and you are your own person.
8. Life can be magical. Sometimes things can happen, which you would never have thought possible. It's beyond comprehension; embrace it.
9. Money isn't everything. Yes you need it to survive, but one day you might get told you only have so much life to live. You'd wish you'd spent it enjoying yourself, being with the ones you love and lessening it's importance, rather than waiting for a rainy day you may now never reach.
10. Be nice to people. You don't know what they're going through. Don't create unnecessary drama, but stand up for what you believe in.
11. The most toxic thing you can do is to compare yourself to others. It's difficult not to, but in the end "the race is only with yourself". It's your life to lead.
12. The darkest and hardest of times make you appreciate life when you come out of the other side. You are stronger than you think.
13. Give yourself credit. Be proud of your achievements.
14. There are heaters and drains in this world. Don't waste your time hanging around people who are toxic. There are only so many chances you can give.
15. Worrying doesn't improve things in any way. It only makes things worse. The things you worry about the most, highly likely won't even happen.
16. Remember to take a step back now and then. Remember the pillar between life and death.
17. Nature is amazing. Observe it and experience it as much as you can.
18. Time is not a limitless supply.
19. It's true you don't know what you've got until it's gone; cherish every moment. In the end, being surrounded by the people you love and the memories they hold, is the only importance.