Blogging secrets

A few of you have asked me how to start a blog or how to get followers. I have written below some tips that may help:

1. Topic - You need to have a specific topic or theme with your blog. Is it a lifestyle blog? Is it a beauty blog? If you start with a topic or theme, then you focus all of your attention on that specific area, your readers will know what to expect. As your blog grows, you can slowly develop your blog to other areas.

2. Schedule - I find having a schedule not only helps me to write regularly, but for my readers to know when I have written something new. I know there are sites such as bloglovin where you are automatically updated, but remember not everyone will follow you on these sites. 

3. Twitter - Creating a twitter account specifically for your blog is what I've found as the most beneficial. Through twitter I have found so many new bloggers and most of my readers have found me through twitter too. Without twitter I don't think I'd have the audience that I currently have!

4. Ideas - I always have a list where I keep a note of all of my ideas for my blog posts. I often end up writing quite a few of my blog posts in advance, just in case I don't have time to write them on the day.

5. Design - I have found that some people have amazing designs on their blogs, whereas mine is quite simple. If I'm honest, I haven't quite figured out how to customise everything! Having a design where people can easily find your blog posts and follow you on various sites, makes everything so much easier and more memorable. 

If you any questions or anything you'd like me to write about, leave a comment below!

Best Wishes,
Amy xx