Very inspiring blogger award

Yesterday, I found out that the lovely Anna from 'A whole lot of chitty chat' had nominated me for the very inspiring blogger award - Thank you!

The rules are as followed...
1. Link the person who nominated you.
2. List rules & display the award.
3. Share 7 things/facts about you.
4. Nominate 7 bloggers who inspire you.
5. Let them know you have nominated them.


Seven facts
It's hard to decide what to write, but here goes:
  1. I enjoy cycling and am planning to go on a cycling holiday this summer, which I may do for charity.
  2. I love going to music concerts and have been to many in the past.
  3. I plan to study Law at university.
  4. I can speak two languages; English and German (German, with varied success!)
  5. I have an obsession with jackets and coats (rather than shoes)
  6. I'm quite a deep thinker, so I love talking about world wide issues, finding quotes etc.
  7. I used to do Gymnastics when I was younger.
Nominate seven bloggers:
  1. I'd like to nominate Anna again!
  2. Finding Positives
  3. Anxious Ally
  4. The hopeful hummingbird
  5. Calm kitchen
  6. Laura lou rambles with you
  7. Upbeat uplifts
All of these blogs try to help others in some way or another, whether that's through talking about mental health or other issues; it's what I admire. I wish I could have nominated some others, but for the rest of the blogs out there who are sharing their stories; you're doing a great job. 

Best Wishes,
Amy xx

Don't forget you can contact/follow me on any of the social networks:
Twitter: @reliefofanxiety
Blog: www.reliefromanxiety.blogspot.com
Bloglovin: www.bloglovin.com/reliefromanxiety
Email: reliefromanxiety@gmail.com